Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ahoy!

Nope, still terrible at titles.

*drumroll*  Now it's time for.... results from last week!

Last week's fitness goals - RESULTS:
  • Zumba tonight!! *dance dance* Also, Saturday morning. - CHECK!
  • Complete my trainer's strength workout twice. - Sad face - only did it once.
  • Add at least 20 minutes of cardio to the strength training days. - CHECK!  Did 30 minutes of the "heart intervals" setting on the treadmill.
This week's fitness goals:

Follow this schedule:
    • Monday - Zumba
    • Tuesday - Rest day
    • Wednesday - workout with my trainer
    • Thursday - Butts and Gutts (keep repeating the mantra "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger")
    • Friday - Zumba

 Last week's food goals - RESULTS:
  • Stick to my meal plan - CHECK!!  Although any benefits gained were negated by my vodka intake on Saturday night, and the subsequent post-drinking greasy egg and bacon bagel on Sunday morning.
  • Protein shakes for breakfast, while being aware of the amount of fruit in them (sugar) - CHECK!  This was actually a lot easier than I thought, so I'm keeping up with it.
  • Create a menu for next week - CHECK!
  • Complete all food prep on Sunday - I did some prep on Monday, since we were at a hockey game on Sunday night.  I'll call it a pass.
This week's food goals:
  • As always, stick to my meal plan!
  • Week 2 of protein shakes for breakfast.
  • Create a menu for next week.
  • Complete all food prep on Sunday.
  • Start planning weekend food as well as work days.

 Click to embiggen!
 
 

Notes:  Monday has already passed, so I updated it to show what I actually ate.  I had a crazy morning at work, plus I didn't plan well the night before, so I skipped breakfast and had a bunch of random stuff for lunch.  The purpose of the 4 PM snack is to fuel me for the gym, so if I'm not doing that, I don't have a snack (especially before sushi, nom!)  Friday is my day off, and I'm going out of town, so I don't know what I'll be having for lunch or dinner yet.

What I like best about having a blog that no one really reads is that I don't have to worry about a posting schedule - I just do what I want.  It's nice for me to see everything laid out "on paper" so I can tell where I need to work harder.

Since this was a long post, I'm going to wait until next time to tell you about the rest of my week.  Pins and needles, amiright?


0 comments: