Monday, February 25, 2013

Checking In

My menu plan for the week:


Click to embiggen!


Last week's fitness goals - RESULTS:

  •  Go to the gym after work at least three times. - I made it two times: once for a regular strength workout, and once for a Butts and Guts class (which nearly killed me!)
  • Complete my trainer's strength workout twice (and try not to overdo the squats this time, I like being able to walk). - Did the workout once, and I could walk after.
This week's fitness goals:

  • Zumba tonight!!  *dance dance*  Also, Saturday morning.
  • Complete my trainer's strength workout twice.
  • Add at least 20 minutes of cardio to the strength training days.

Last week's food goals - RESULTS:

  • Oatmeal for breakfast, not bagels! (I already failed this one today, but it doesn't mean I can't do it the rest of the week). - Massive FAIL.  I didn't eat oatmeal once.
  • NO FAST FOOD. - Also a massive FAIL.  I ended up at McDonald's twice in one day (only partially my fault), and I had breakfast at Tim Horton's.  Oh, and pizza at work.  Dammit.
  • Healthy, balanced meals. - The ones I made at home were.  =(
  • Stick to my meal plan, and create one for next week. - Did not stick to last week's meal plan, but I did create one for this week!  (See above).
  • Complete food prep for next week on Sunday afternoon (I've totally slacked on this in the last month). - I DID IT!  =D  I have little baggies of cucumber slices and grape tomatoes to add to my lunch salads, plus I chopped up bananas for the freezer.
This week's food goals:

  • Stick to my meal plan (menu at the top of the page).
  • Protein shakes for breakfast, while being aware of the amount of fruit in them (sugar).
  • Create a menu for next week.
  • Complete all food prep on Sunday.
Other goals for the week - RESULTS:

  • Saturday Crafternoon: Complete my peacock-themed wreath for the front door. - DONE!
  • Plan at least two more days of my trip to San Francisco with my mom (three months to go!) - DONE!
 Other goals for the week:
  •  Buy Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z concert tickets.  *squeee!*  I'm flying to Vancouver to see them - with the added bonus of visiting my friends, since I'm from there.

0 comments: